Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Sunday, December 12, 2004

What else is there to do on a Saturday night??

Welcome to my blog. I can't imagine who you are, reading this, but I'm intrigued by the trend and have to join in. Hoping it will get the writing juices flowing again. I mentioned something to a long time friend about wanting to write again, and she said, "yeah, J and I were talking about you, and we so wondered why you never did anything with that..it's such a gift..."

That's what I needed to hear--that the last 10 years of my life have been wasted teaching small children to read, I should have been writing the great American novel. No, instead, I'm really good at writing, Dear Mrs. Smith, Johnny hit a friend today and had to be put in time out.....
Though I do write those in STLYE. Hmmm...now that would be a blog for you.

Anyway, I can't wait to see how this develops.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home