Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Thursday, April 07, 2005

It's only been 4 months or so...

Ok, I'll admit it--when I discovered the wonderous world of blogging, I was smitten. And I was astounded at how many dead blogs there were--how could someone start such a great thing and then just let it go!?!?!

Then, suddenly, my winter break was over, I went back to my 2 jobs, decided to join a friend in a business venture, recommitted myself to a work out regimen, and well, here it is four months later. But a good dose of insomnia and Spring Break is apparently all I need to log on. And boy was I glad that I was able to remember my bleeping user name and password!!

So here it is, 3am, and while I'm not lonely, I have a 1000 thoughts running through my head and need to get it out somewhere. And let's face it--at this point, typing is SO much faster than writing.

Here it goes.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home