Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Do you have a girlfriend?

This is what i asked my husband yesterday. He's been giving off subtle clues....

He's suddenly drinking Green Tea 24/7. Taking vitamins. Jumping back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon.

This from the man who can drink a six pack of beer or pepsi and appear completely unaffected by alcohol or caffiene. Who doesn't normally eat breakfast. Who eats fast food for lunch. You see my concern.

Then I get the call from the Dr.s office confirming his physical on Monday,and it all becomes clear. Our doctor is good, and he always gives us homework on improving our health. So this is the crash course before the "tests"....the blood tests to test the Gout he's been afflicted with (diet related), the Low good cholesterol they've been watching, etc., etc.

Oh, and the big 3-5 is approaching. Perhaps he who tells people for fun that he's 25 is finally realizing that a little effort can help preserve his youthfulness.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My boss had gout. If he hadn't had gout, he wouldn't have to gone to see my dad, and I wouldn't have my job. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of gout. :)

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Ang said...

    He has a new girlfriend. She's called Megan. And WTF is up with the spamming in comments here at ole Blogger?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home