Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New month, new post

Oh if only all goals were so obtainable. I feel a bit like I am emerging from a coma--able to get up and get ready for the day, tired of wearing my PJ's til 11am, ready to think about things other than spit up. It's a good feeling. I guess that's what having a 2month old will do for ya.

I've got a potential PT nanny gig w two wee ones, two days a week. It's all perfect, except for the three story house (read: stairs, two infants and a toddler) and the fact that I've only got two hands. I'm on the fence, I really am. Part of me says that we'll all adapt and figure it out, the other part of me thinks I'm crazy!

I wish I could be a professional volunteer. I think that's an oxymoron. More like a professional do-gooder. Helping organizations that need it, in a freelance sort of way. And making a living at it.

Until then, I'll continue to work on that being a mom/working /budget balance and stick to free hobbies like walking and blogging. And trying to teach Baby Kahuna to go to sleep on her own, without me rocking or feeding her to sleep. That should keep me busy for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home