Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Top Five Songs

So rainbowfish has tagged me, and I'm not sure how to play, but I'll try.....I have to list my five favorite songs, then I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, but see, I don't know that I know 5 more bloggers.....but I'll try!

Songs I'm digging, in no particular order:

1. "Switch" by Will Smith
2."Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani (mostly her transition from No Doubt to this fascinates me)
3. "Do You Want Fries with That?" by Tim McGraw (found it in MT)
4. "DreamGirl" by DMB
5. The Happiest Baby on the Block "Fetal Heartbeat Music"-- I kid you not, it is newborn ether in a CD!

Now here's the thing, I don't know how to make a link to the next people I'd like to tag......I'm going to post this the way it is, and hopefully come back to link Ann and NotLKM so they can play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home