Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Universe Smiles on You, Mich

That's what a good friend told me this week. I was surprised when she said it, as we were pushing our strollers around the zoo. But then I realized I was pushing a baby stroller around the zoo!!! How cool is that?? Forget about the lawsuit I'm building against my former employer (apparently maternity=termination in their handbook), the fact the I've been summoned for jury duty and I'm not sure we're going to be able to buy a new house now that we are a 1-income family......she's right, the Universe does smile on me!

I've got an amazing little girl, a fabulous husband who did, just yesterday, get a promotion, a very clean and neutral home, and I am literally surrounded by so many friends and loved ones that I lose track. She's right. My life is damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home