Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Friday, July 29, 2005

What's been going on?

check out my other blog (link to the right) to find out, baby!!

Today was my last day of work for awhile......no one there knew that, but oddly enough all the children hugged me when I left, which is unusual. They really do have a 6th sense about these things.

We've had two showings of the house this week, we'll have to take a break from that for awhile---so many things are up in the air, and for a change, I really don't care! I just want to assemble the snazzy stroller sitting in my garage (it even has a clock and a temp. reading)

4 more days and counting...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    What a fancy pants stroller! That baby will be ridin' in style ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home