Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Saturday, June 18, 2005

How you know your stuff is crap...

Try selling it in a garage sale!! When the early bird die-hards come by and say, "is that it? is there anything in the garage?" and don't even pick up any of your wares, you know you are truely peddling your crappiest belongings!!

But I didn't get discouraged. I settled down with a Venti mocha and a good book, and in three hours had made $16. Then I packed everything else up to the goodwill, except the books, which I tood to 1/2 price. They thought I had crap too--they gave $1 for the 5 books--sympathy money, I think!!

Minus the $$ for the mocha, I cleared $13 and got in some good reading time. And our crappiest belongings are history.Now I can get my nails done!!! (Right after I scrub down all 3 bathrooms....yuck!)

We are on track to meet our goal of having our house ready to sell when we leave for Big Sky Country. Cross your fingers for us!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Ang said...

    Ann...quit commenting and start blogging, bitch!

    I got pissed off too much when we had a sale years ago and figured I'd make more money using the donations as a tax deduction.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home