Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

oh for the 3 hour work day...

If only it were a possibility! I was nominated to go do a display case at the library for the school today, which meant that I got to work at home/at the library this morning. So I didn't actually teach anybody anything til about 1:30 today. It was so nice!! I was so calm (not cranky) this afternoon, and the children were all so happy to see me**. Ah, if I could only make "guest" appearences every day, life would be so nice.... Of course, the kids wouldn't learn shite and I'd probably have to take a pay cut, but it's nice to dream.


**Happy to see me like they swarmed me on the playground and attached themselves to my legs, wanted to know "why I was so late to school" and what I could have possibly been doing that was sooo important.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Kids have a way of making you feel really loved sometimes :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home