Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Monday, November 07, 2005

Take your daughter to work day

Ok, don't know when exactly that day is on the calendar, but baby kahuna will be well-versed in individualized tutoring through a franchised system by the time she's six months old. It's working out well that I can bring the babe with me one or two days a week. It's a little nerve wracking, thank God she's not very fussy at all.

I set up in an office, with assorted gear in tow, and I get to work while she bats at toys and babbles. Then she nods off for awhile. It is truly a beautiful thing! I know it won't last forever, but while I am making money and not paying a sitter, I will cherish every moment.

I suppose the universe is smiling on me again.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home