Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Five Weirdo Habits Exposed

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits I have" and people who get tagged then write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says you have been tagged? (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I'm a little obsessive about coupons and sales.

2. I read the mail over the recycle bin--NO junk mail actually crosses the threshold to our home.

3. I am a human calendar. Ask me a date, and I'll tell the day of the week within seconds, generally speaking. I also memorize birthdays of those nearest and dearest, and a few other people--like my entire preschool class back when I had a full-time job.

4. I clip my nails, not file. Can't stand emery boards. Really. Rather clip the whole nail down to a nub than file to save a nail.

5. If I'm driving anywhere that will take more than 15minutes, I generally eat an apple in the car on the way there.

Do I know five other bloggers to tag?? I can try: My Other Half, Heather, and um.....well, I'll see who else I can come up with and come back and edit later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home