Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Friday, November 11, 2005

Desperate Housewife?

Actual words out of my mouth when L came in 90 minutes later than expected last night:

"Don't worry about her onesie--the stains are medicine and blood--not her blood. She'll just get more medicine on it with her next dose, so leave it on her and I'll change her after I give her the next round. Oh, and I started dinner...well, I started the potatoes. That's how the blood got on her onesie. You can mash them if you want. And there's, uh,....pasta in the fridge to go with that."

Thus the reason I HAD to go out last night for a (rather boring)meeting, just to get away. And more importantly, why I HAD to stop for a Mocha Latte on the way home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home