Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Monday, January 30, 2006

The House Smells Like Take-Out

I love cooking, I love having friends over, I love it!

I HATE IT when the smell of said meal permeates the bones of my home to the point where 24 hours later it still smells like last night dinner--in this case Sesame Chicken. It was quite tantalizing as the garlic was sizzling yesterday, along with the soy sauce and so forth....today, not so much. And since our house is small, it's wafted upstairs to the bedrooms. Now my baby smells like yesterday's take-out. Ugh!

And hosing her down won't really help, because the bathroom and all the towels in it also smell like take out. Nothing but time and some venilation will help this House of Garlic and Sesame get back to normal. The price I pay to entertain friends. ;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM , Blogger Mich said...

    Yes, it was sesame chicken. But I forgot to add the sesame seeds. But it was cooked in SESAME oil.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home