Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Holiday Treat for You

Who doesn't love a little Starbucks now and then? Especially when they break out the festive red "holiday" cups. They just scream to me, "Come get a tasty treat! It will warm your soul!"

This winter, however, there are few pricey coffee drinks in my schedule. I do have time for coffee, but not the fundage. So I came up with this:

1 part regular coffee
1 part regular cream/whatever you use in place of cream
1 squirt or spoonful of chocolate syrup or cocoa powder
.5 ML dropper of peppermint extract

This makes a fairly decent Peppermint Mocha. Serve it in a paper cup with little heat wrap and a lid, and you've got yourself a froofy drink for pennies a serving.

Disclaimer:
Caution: Beverage may be extremely hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home