Waiting for Inspiration to Strike

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Breaking News

You read it here first--I'm going back to the school that I left on not-so-friendly terms in August. I 'm going on Tuesday. For what you ask? For the perfect part-time job. Turns out that my replacement was certifiably crazy--crazy enough to make a 4 year old (My Favorite 4-year old) clean up his own vomit. That, my friends, enough to get you fired.

So my boss and I reconciled--and we are setting forth together to right the horrible wrong that's been done to these precious children. And I'm O.K. with it. O.K., I could still probably dwell and be snarky and all, but that won't really accomplish much. So a hard working Pollyanna I will be. I got an acutal apology, I'm going in to this with the mindset that she and I need to have a much more proffessional/less personal relationship, and so we shall see.

So the deal is that I will teach 1/2 days, and more than likely the Babe and few other employees' children will be cared for in a FREE, ON-SITE facility. No, that's not a typo. I'm working 20-25 hours a week in the mornings, bringing the Babe with me and she'll be just a few doors down all morning. Then we can go home, eat lunch and take a nap!

SO, postings on this blog should be becoming more amusing as I start writing notes to parents and interacting with the wee ones on a daily basis. I'll be sure to check in often!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home